Brother n laws balnket for Jan. Bday

Brother n laws balnket for Jan. Bday

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Having fun!

A few days ago I signed up for a Valentines dish cloth exchange at Knit Wits Yarn Store. Since I was already making gifts for Valentines I was on a dish cloth roll lol. So I got out some more pink cotton and made me this...
 
It turned out really well for as many knits and purls it took to get this thing together. Thank God for life lines, or else I would have had to knit this over probably 2 or 3 times. I really do like knitting with friends. Whenever there is silence in the room, its not because someone is mad at someone it is because someone is in deep concentration and is counting stitches or rows. I love that. The silence is nice to think but the conversation is good for the soul. And boy did I need a helping hand with this one. It was an easy dish cloth for the most part. I also was able to use up some of the cotton yarn that I received for Christmas. I need to make some space in my office for something other then yarn. I can hear my yarn friends scoffing at me and then adding that they would take some for their stash. Sorry ladies this stash is not for sale. I need room for school, work, writing and knitting stuff. Everything that I have is in bags and they migrate where ever I need them to be at the time. I need to come up with a better system for organizing my hobbies. Anyway, I hope you have a great Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment